7th of August 2018
2 место в рейтинге
7th of August 2018
What is BitShares?
BitShares project was presented to the wide audience in 2013 by its founder Daniel Larimer, who is also the creator of STEEM, and initiator of EOS platform creation.
Thanks to the platform, market participants are able to create decentralized autonomous corporations (DAC) based on smart contracts. Thanks to DAC, various companies can automatically sell shares and redistribute profits between shareholders.
The main idea of creating BitShares cryptocurrency is to launch a reliable decentralized asset exchange with high functionality. New platform allows users to pay for subscriptions, monthly payments and more.
BitShares technology was used to create Bitshares DEX — decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, which has Russian localization — RuDex.
The first version of the platform was launched in July 2014. On October 13, 2015, BitShares was updated to version 2.0, now known as Graphene.
Содержание данной статьи доступно только зарегистрированным пользователям
Changes in edition №2:
- “Fame” section was added as an additional parameter for project evaluation. The weight of the section in the rating system is 10 points.
- “Projects on BitShares” subsection was moved from “Functionality and software platform” section to “Fame” section and supplemented.
- In connection with changes indicated in par. 2, evaluation of “Functionality and software platform” section has changed from 12 out of 12 to 10 out of 10.
- The content of “Project Fame” subsection was moved from “Statistics” section to “Fame” section.
- In connection with changes indicated in par. 5, there was made a redistribution of points of “Statistics” section evaluation, the overall evaluation did not change.
In connection with the above changes, the overall rating of the project has changed from 51 points out of 62 — 82.26% to 59 points out of 70 — 84.28%.
Comments system Cackle